Friday, February 11, 2011

Two Month Anniversary

So let me just start by saying I have the greatest boyfriend! Yesterday was our two month anniversary and he totally surprised me. I come home from work to find a star-shaped sticky note on my door that says "reasons why I love Lauren Gardner" ... I open my door and there's a super cute blanket covering my bed, a heart shaped pillow, and reese's peanut butter cups. THEN all over my room he has placed the little star sticky notes with reasons why he loves me! Later when he came over after studying, he brought me two beautiful roses and made me my favorite food for dinner, chicken quesadillas!! Now before you laugh, he legitly marinated the chicken, had fresh tortillas and tortilla chips, and made homemade guacamole... plus chocolate dipped strawberries!!

Think I've found myself a keeper?? HECK YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment